For a job

  • Thread starter Thread starter TOBaddict
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
UPDATE: They just contacted me for an interview!! Hopefully, this goes well. :gopray2:
 
UPDATE: The interview went well! I think the company is a great fit for me, and I am a great fit for them as well. I should hear something by early next week. :gopray2:
 
Continued prayers for you, TOBaddict!

I hope that all goes well for you!

God bless you. 🙂
 
**St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defence against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

:highprayer:

Angel of God,
my guardian dear,
To whom God’s love
commits me here,
Ever this day,
be at my side,
To light and guard,
Rule and guide.
Amen.

:highprayer:
**
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top