For a young pregnant woman with preeclampsia

  • Thread starter Thread starter Gertabelle
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gertabelle

Guest
A young married friend is pregnant with her first child. Her blood pressure has been up for weeks, and her doctor has decided to induce her on Monday – a couple weeks before her due date.

She and her husband are scared and asking for prayers.

Please pray for the young mama and papa, and their beautiful baby! ❤️ :signofcross: ❤️
 
Our Father said.

I had severe pre-eclampsia at 33 weeks, I know how scary it is! Luckily she is close to her due date.
 
PRAYER TO
OUR LADY OF LA LECHE
DURING PREGNANCY

O Lord Jesus Christ,
through the intercession of Your tender Mother,
Our Lady of La Leche,
who bore You close to her heart
during those long months before Your birth,
I place my baby and myself entirely in Your Hands.
Free me, I beseech You,
from useless and consuming worry.
Accept the sacrifice of my aches and pains,
which I unite to Your sufferings on the Cross.
Above all, most merciful and loving Jesus,
protect this child You have given to me from all harm,
bestowing the health and vigor every baby needs.
Implant in my heart and on my lips
the words and prayers of Your Mother and mine,
our Lovely Lady of La Leche.
All this I ask that my child
and I may live to praise forever Your Holy Name.

Amen.
 
Praying to Our Lady of Guadalupe for this woman’s health & recovery & safe delivery of a healthy baby.
 
St. Michael the Archangel,
defend us in battle.
Be our defence against the wickedness and snares of the Devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou,
O Prince of the heavenly hosts,
by the power of God,
thrust into hell Satan,
and all the evil spirits,
who prowl about the world
seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.


:angel1::angel1::angel1:
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal a young pregnant woman with preeclampsia. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into a young pregnant woman with preeclampsia’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

†
 
Done.

As a retired L&D nurse, who once worked at the University of Washington high risk unit, I know what an issue this is.
 
Praying for the family and a healthy outcome for mom and baby.

Mary.
 
Praying…
O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity.
O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, we humbly ask you from the depths of our heart to help us in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.
O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to thee. Sweet Mother, we place this cause in your hands. Amen.

Flos Carmeli
 
Remembering this young woman, her husband and their unborn child in my daily prayers. God bless.
 
Thank you for your prayers! The friends and family of this young couple is throwing a baby shower for them today. 😃

If I hear anything tomorrow about the mama and baby, I promise to post here to let you all know. And THANK YOU again for your continued prayers! ❤️
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Prayer for a Miracle

God of all creation, you who spoke a simple command and brought forth light from
the darkness, I ask you now to send forth your miracle-working power to heal a young pregnant woman with preeclampsia. You cleansed the lepers, opened the eyes of the blind and by
speaking a simple command, you empowered the crippled to rise up and walk.
You sent forth your life-giving power to all those in need, including those you raised from
the dead. I ask you to send forth your healing power into a young pregnant woman with preeclampsia’s body and give him the strength to fight his illness. I ask this through my Lord, Jesus Christ, your Son, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, for ever and ever. Amen

†
 
Thank you for your prayers! The friends and family of this young couple is throwing a baby shower for them today. 😃

If I hear anything tomorrow about the mama and baby, I promise to post here to let you all know. And THANK YOU again for your continued prayers! ❤️
Thank you for the update!

:signofcross:Prayers continuing for your friend and her husband.
 
I will pray for this woman and her new child. God protect them both.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top