T
theistgal
Guest
I’d like to ask you to remember in your prayers today all those who struggle daily with addiction to drugs and alcohol - particularly my sister Becky, who’s been addicted to prescription drugs for at least 10 years now.
She’s been in and out of rehab and is currently home, trying to remain clean and sober. But it’s definitely a daily battle.
The other day she told me she would like to have a rosary. I sent her one, along with a book of rosary meditations. Please join me in praying with her that this helps her along the hard road she must travel.
She’s been in and out of rehab and is currently home, trying to remain clean and sober. But it’s definitely a daily battle.
The other day she told me she would like to have a rosary. I sent her one, along with a book of rosary meditations. Please join me in praying with her that this helps her along the hard road she must travel.

