For an elderly couple in financial need

  • Thread starter Thread starter FickleFreckled
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
An update, not happy unfortunately -
The original figure the wife gave me was wrong. The cost was $4000., not $1000.

Secure Horizons, the Medicare Supplement the couple has, refused to pay it. Then they said they’d pay it, but if they did, they wouldn’t cover ANY other prescriptions for the rest of 2009. For a couple in their 80’s on a fixed income.

Nice, huh?

While we’re at it, we should also pray about the shocking greed of pharmaceutical and health insurance companies.
 
that is ridiculous! I say it’s time to go to the media to see if they would help I don’t mean to sound cynical but a lot of other people are doing it don’t they realize they’re playing with two lives here?:mad: At least if you try to go to the media or something perhaps they could hold a fundraiser or something because they are basically giving this man a death sentence:mad: I wish I had the money I would pay for it myself.
Lord please be with the poor couple in this time of need and I pray especially that these pharmaceutical executives are filled with guilt and regret for this shameful behavior and I pray that you will let them see the consequences of their actions before it’s too late.
Amen
 
Prayers for this couple, may St.Peregrine the patron of those suffering with cancer intercede on this elderly man’s behalf. Comfort them and show them your divine mercy and love. We ask all these prayers through Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I will pray for these poor people. keep us informed if you can and if you wish. :gopray2:
 
such a sad story my heart broke when i read it. will be praying that somehow the money will turn up for his treatment.
 
Will say the rosary for them and will remember them and all who are in a similar situation in my daily prayers.
 
god provide your healing to this man and provide justicce and dignity to them for the rest of their lives amen
 
They are most appreciative of everyone’s prayers.
Thank you all.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top