5
5YearsLater
Guest
I have 2 comrades who have both recently lost a grandparent. Both of them are distraught, & to make matters worse, they are arguing with each other. Both of them think the other was mean and unsupportive about their loss. I can see it’s hurting them badly, but I think there’s no need for either of them to feel like this…Anyway, please pray that they will not be upset by each other anymore, & maybe even support each other, & that they will have the strength to recover from this.
Also, I think I was mean to one of their older sisters about it. It was an accident, I’m so sorry. (I was under strain from dealing with a disagreeable atmosphere all day, & I didn’t think, & I see now that the way I spoke to her was very rude & insensitive.I am not used to dealing with bereavement.) Please pray it won’t upset her, & that she either forgets it or I can apologize.
Thank you…& for the rest of their familes & the souls of the grandparents.
Also, I think I was mean to one of their older sisters about it. It was an accident, I’m so sorry. (I was under strain from dealing with a disagreeable atmosphere all day, & I didn’t think, & I see now that the way I spoke to her was very rude & insensitive.I am not used to dealing with bereavement.) Please pray it won’t upset her, & that she either forgets it or I can apologize.
Thank you…& for the rest of their familes & the souls of the grandparents.