For coworker's son

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mr_Clean
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Mr_Clean

Guest
Please pray for good news concerning my coworkers 1 yr old son. We don’t know specifics yet but he is scheduled to see a heart doc and a neurological doc. He is not talking or able to hold his head up yet. We at work just found out so she has been keeping this to herself. I feel especially bad about it right now because I moved the flowers her mother sent her at work (I don’t like the smell of lilies) only to find out the story afterwards. I need to tell her I’m sorry and I hope prayers for her son will help. I know God is listening.
 
Please pray for good news concerning my coworkers 1 yr old son. We don’t know specifics yet but he is scheduled to see a heart doc and a neurological doc. He is not talking or able to hold his head up yet. We at work just found out so she has been keeping this to herself. I feel especially bad about it right now because I moved the flowers her mother sent her at work (I don’t like the smell of lilies) only to find out the story afterwards. I need to tell her I’m sorry and I hope prayers for her son will help. I know God is listening.
Praying for your coworker’s son’s health & recovery.
 
Praying for this little boy. May our Lord bless and heal him.
 
Do not fear for your action with the flowers, my friend; your intentions, so far as I can tell, were pure, but your desire to repent and your compassion for them is beautiful. I sincerely hope and pray that this little child is healthy and that Christ will protect him from any illness or injury. I also pray that his loved ones will be forgiven all their sins and strengthened by the courage and love of our Blessed Mother, who suffered similar fears for her Son’s life in His infancy, and that her caretakers may be guided by the wisdom and knowledge of God in all their healing efforts. I extend these prayers to all those in similar situations as this. I ask for the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, the guardian angel of this little child, and the Holy Innocents. God bless. 🙂

Under thy compassion we take refuge, Theotokos; do not disregard our prayers in the midst of tribulation, but deliver us from danger, O Only Pure, Only Blessed One.
 
Hail, Holy Queen,
Mother of Mercy,
hail our life, our sweetness and our hope!
To thee do we cry
poor banished children of Eve;
to thee do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping
in this vale of tears.
Turn then,
O most gracious advocate,
thine eyes of mercy towards us
and after this our exile
show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb,
Jesus;
O clement,
O loving,
O sweet Virgin Mary.

Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God.
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.
 
Praying for this precious little one.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen:crossrc:
 
Do not fear for your action with the flowers, my friend; your intentions, so far as I can tell, were pure, but your desire to repent and your compassion for them is beautiful.
:yup: Absolutely!

Praying for this wee one, and for his family.
 
Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Amen.
 
For your coworker’s son: I pray for you, little child, and I ask for the special blessing of our Blessed Mother. May the power of the Holy Spirit come upon you.
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
:gopray:

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:signofcross:
 
Praying for good news about your co-worker’s child. Also praying for all necessary graces for this child and his mother.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!
 
Praying for this precious little one.

Hail Mary,
Full of grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amoungst women,
And blessed is the fruit of Thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of death,
Amen:crossrc:
Amen. :crossrc:
 
Update: the doctor thinks he might have infantile spasms which is a type of epilepsy. Mom took him downstate to a major childrens hospital for 3 days of tests. Hoping for the best.

Still praying.
 
Update: He has had success so far. A few months ago he underwent open heart surgery to fix his aortic stenosis - docs said it was the worst case they ever saw. It took multiple attempts to get him off life support - kept blowing sutures apart because bp was so high. But he’s home and doing better. Still having seizures but they are better - meds for this are ridiculously expensive.

Thanks to all who prayed for my friend and her son.

God bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top