B
Baptista
Guest
Lord, I come here tonight to ask prayers for all those I see in need of them. Please help the ill, the lonley, those who need jobs, those who are mourning. Lord, you know the problems of all. I beg you to help everyone on these forums, and let me use a little of my own suffering as an offering to You for this intention.
And for me, Lord. You know what I need, so I’ll just fill the other Prayer Warriors in on the past several days, and ask that You help me, too.
I want you all to know I’ve been remembering you in my prayers. I was taken to the hospital on Friday the 9th, I think it was, due to problems from the chemo. I needed fluids and even 2 pints of blood. My blood count was wacky and I was anemic. I was soooo sick. And the esophagus is making is so hard to swallow. I CAN swallow, it’s just very, very painful.
I am much better than last Friday. Today - Monday, I came home from the hospital, did some chores, then my hair decided to fall out in clumps. Not a neat, nice baldness. clumps. So after pulling alot out, I took scissors and cut the rest as close to the scalp as possible. Much better, if still ugly. In a week or two or three, it will all be gone anyway. No more patches. And I don’t have to ‘fix my hair’ feeling so lousy. A blessing as I’ve said before.
I wanted to stop in and let you have an update on me, ask for some prayers, and also to pray for those here. God bless everyone here, and know that He is with us always, through everything. We never have to be alone if we turn to Him.
And for me, Lord. You know what I need, so I’ll just fill the other Prayer Warriors in on the past several days, and ask that You help me, too.
I want you all to know I’ve been remembering you in my prayers. I was taken to the hospital on Friday the 9th, I think it was, due to problems from the chemo. I needed fluids and even 2 pints of blood. My blood count was wacky and I was anemic. I was soooo sick. And the esophagus is making is so hard to swallow. I CAN swallow, it’s just very, very painful.
I am much better than last Friday. Today - Monday, I came home from the hospital, did some chores, then my hair decided to fall out in clumps. Not a neat, nice baldness. clumps. So after pulling alot out, I took scissors and cut the rest as close to the scalp as possible. Much better, if still ugly. In a week or two or three, it will all be gone anyway. No more patches. And I don’t have to ‘fix my hair’ feeling so lousy. A blessing as I’ve said before.
I wanted to stop in and let you have an update on me, ask for some prayers, and also to pray for those here. God bless everyone here, and know that He is with us always, through everything. We never have to be alone if we turn to Him.