For faith

  • Thread starter Thread starter Dark_Warrior
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark_Warrior

Guest
I am not worthy for prayer, but if anyone can find the time, please pray for me. My Faith is very dim, and I’ve been a sick, demented fool. I need to see a priest. I need my Faith restored, I feel so far away from God, lonely, and it hurts, and it’s my own fault. 😦
 
I am not worthy for prayer, but if anyone can find the time, please pray for me. My Faith is very dim, and I’ve been a sick, demented fool. I need to see a priest. I need my Faith restored, I feel so far away from God, lonely, and it hurts, and it’s my own fault. 😦
No, not unworthy of prayers, whatever mistakes you have made, you are loved and loveable. I pray you contact a priest very soon, as soon as possible.
I will be praying for you in my prayers and Masses 🙂

I’ll be praying for your faith, but also that in your repentance you’ll have hope, and know God really loves you.

God’s words to you
“Do not be afraid, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.” [Psalm 43:1] “I shall cleanse you of all your defilement and all your idols. I shall give you a new heart…I shall put my spirit in you…You shall be my people and I shall be your God.” [Ezekiel 36:25-26, 29] “I will smelt away your dross in the furnace; I will remove all your base metal from you.” [Isaiah 1:25]

“I have dispelled your faults like a cloud
your sins like a mist
Come back to me, for I have redeemed you.” [Isaiah 44:22]

“Cease to do evil. Learn to do good, search for justice, help the oppressed, be just to the orphan, and plead for the widow. Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be as white as snow.” [Isaiah 1:17-18]
 
Prodigal
God, like the prodigal son, I squander gifts of my eternal inheritance. Like him, I spiral into deprivation and alienation.

However, the ‘prodigal son’ possessed something that I do not. He bore memories of his father, his loving home and his former comfort. I have no memories of You, only hearsay and promises, books and teachings. I have no memories of my heavenly home, only those of my life upon earth with its pleasures and its sorrows.
Would I, knowing God, have departed from You and our home? Yet I do not know You and I often depart from You. In my humiliation, I return to You, still incapable of appreciating Your love.

Hungry and desperate, I stumble towards You with little merit in my return. I carefully formulate my entreaty upon Your mercy, saying, “Father, I am not worthy to be Your child. Let me be as a hired servant that I may eat, drink, and have shelter, and that my wounds may heal, and I may live.”

I cannot comprehend the depth of Your parental love for me. Scripture assures me of Your unconditional love, yet in my repentance as in my disobedience, I am ignoble still. Because of Your nature and in spite of mine, I call upon Your merciful love. Let me become, and remain, worthy of such a Father. 2001
 
Mary can lead you to her son, Jesus. I’m asking her to help you.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
And blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

I also pray that God will lead you to a good and holy priest who will be able to help you.
 
Loving God,

We offer your thanks and praise for your child Dark Warrior and ask that you send your Holy Spirit to guide and direct Dark Warrior as we hope and pray for a return to your blessed light in Dark Warrior’s life. Your love in unconditional, there is nothing any of us can do to earn it or make it disappear. All each of us can do is listen for your call, try our best to follow your holy will, receive your sacrements, and love our brothers and sisters to the best of our abilities, while loving you with all we’ve got.

Please bless Dark Warrior and send a sign of your love this day and this week to provide encouragement and strength to return to full participation in your Holy Church with your grace and mercy.

We pray in the name of your beloved son, Jesus Christ, our Lord.

Amen.
 
Hi Dark Warrior …
Besure that God is seeking for you, and He will find you. Then, you will enjoy this wonderful meeting.
Please don’t stop praying.
I’ll share with you prayers
 
You are worthy of prayer! All of us are sinners. In my case, I just keep plugging away at trying to be the best person I can be and hopefully am improving over time.
 
I am not worthy for prayer, but if anyone can find the time, please pray for me. My Faith is very dim, and I’ve been a sick, demented fool. I need to see a priest. I need my Faith restored, I feel so far away from God, lonely, and it hurts, and it’s my own fault. 😦
Pray the rosary everyday…you will become more stronger with god and mary every day if you pray. You must pray !!

Hail Mary, full of grace.
Our Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
Praying for you from today’s Liturgy of the Hours, with a prayerful reading of the Saint of the Day and Bible verses:

St Francis de Sales (1567 - 1622)
He was born near Annecy, in Savoy, studied the law, and was ordained to the priesthood despite the opposition of his father. His first mission was to re-evangelize the people of his home district (the Chablais), who had gone over to Calvinism. Always in danger of his life from hostile Calvinists, he preached with such effectiveness that after four years most of the people had returned to the Church. He was then appointed bishop of Geneva, and spent the rest of his life reforming and reorganising the diocese, and in caring for the souls of his people by preaching and spiritual guidance.
St Francis taught that we can all attain a devout and spiritual life, whatever our position in society: holiness is not reserved for monks and hermits alone. His wrote that “religious devotion does not destroy: it perfects,” and his spiritual counsel is dedicated to making people more holy by making them more themselves. In his preaching against Calvinism he was driven by love rather than a desire to win: so much so, that it was a Calvinist minister who said “if we honoured anyone as a saint, I know of no-one since the days of the Apostles more worthy of it than this man.”
St Francis is the patron saint of writers and journalists, who would do well to imitate his love and his moderation: as he said, “whoever wants to preach effectively must preach with love.”

Mid-morning reading (Terce) Deuteronomy 8:5-6 ©
The Lord your God was training you as a man trains his child. Keep the commandments of the Lord your God, and so follow his ways and reverence him.

Noon reading (Sext) 1 Kings 2:2-3 ©
Be strong and show yourself a man. Observe the injunctions of the Lord your God, following his ways and keeping his laws, his commandments, his customs and his decrees, so that you may be successful in all you do and undertake.

Afternoon reading (None) Jeremiah 6:16 ©
Put yourselves on the ways of long ago and enquire about the ancient paths: which was the good way? Take it then, and you shall find rest.
 
I am not worthy for prayer, but if anyone can find the time, please pray for me. My Faith is very dim, and I’ve been a sick, demented fool. I need to see a priest. I need my Faith restored, I feel so far away from God, lonely, and it hurts, and it’s my own fault. 😦
I will remember you in daily mass so you will have strong faith and recover soon. also I ask all the members pray for me too I get sick in the emergency for 3 times May God heal me soon.
Faustinatran
 
You 'll be in my prayers Faustinatran, as Dark Warrior.
God bless.
 
You 'll be in my prayers Faustinatran, as Dark Warrior.
God bless.
Continue praying for me, so my life become normal again. May God give me wisdom and spirit so I can forgive others who hurt me. Also cuold you pray so I can rest this night. I can not sleep for 2 days. Again, thanhk you for praying. God bless you. Tarek Chidiac. ! Love in Jesus Christ!
Faustinatran64
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top