For God's immediate guidance and blessings in my love life

  • Thread starter Thread starter angelwings10
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

angelwings10

Guest
I pray for immediate guidance and blessings from God about what and whom He wants for my love life. This includes a sign as to whether or not Pete is the man God wants me to be with. I thought I received a sign that he is NOT who God wants me to be with yesterday, but I am unsure. Please pray that God blesses me very soon with true happiness in love and a relationship with the man of my dreams, my soul mate. Help me to not worry anymore about relationships and have strong faith that God is taking care of me and will bring me the best man. In the meantime, please pray that God protects my heart and feelings from hurt and pain with a barrier of love and strength. Thank you and God bless. Amen.:confused:
 
Prayer for a Good Husband or Wife

O Jesus, give angelswings’ the light of Your grace, that she may decide wisely concerning the man who is to be her partner through life. Dearest Jesus, send her such a one whom in Your divine wisdom You judge best suited to be united with her in marriage. May his character reflect some of the traits of Your own Sacred Heart. May he be upright, loyal, pure, sincere and noble, so that with united efforts and with pure and unselfish love you both may strive to perfect themselves in soul and body, as well as the children it may please You to entrust to our care. Bless their friendship before marriage, that sin may have no part in it. May our mutual love bind us so closely, that their future home may ever be most like Your own at Nazareth.
Amen

++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Prayer for the Gifts of the Holy Spirit by St. Alphonsus Liguori
Code:
Holy Spirit, divine Consoler, I adore You as my true God, with God the Father and God the Son. I adore You and unite myself to the adoration You receive from the angels and saints.

I give You my heart and I offer my ardent thanksgiving for all the grace which You never cease to bestow on me.

O Giver of all supernatural gifts, who filled the soul of the Blessed Virgin Mary, Mother of God, with such immense favors, I beg You to visit me with Your grace and Your love and to grant me the gift of holy fear, so that it may act on me as a check to prevent me from falling back into my past sins, for which I beg pardon.

Grant me the gift of piety, so that I may serve You for the future with increased fervor, follow with more promptness Your holy inspirations, and observe your divine precepts with greater fidelity.

Grant me the gift of knowledge, so that I may know the things of God and, enlightened by Your holy teaching, may walk, without deviation, in the path of eternal salvation.

Grant me the gift of fortitude, so that I may overcome courageously all the assaults of the devil, and all the dangers of this world which threaten the salvation of my soul.

Grant me the gift of counsel, so that I may choose what is more conducive to my spiritual advancement and may discover the wiles and snares of the tempter.

Grant me the gift of understanding, so that I may apprehend the divine mysteries and by contemplation of heavenly things detach my thoughts and affections from the vain things of this miserable world.

Grant me the gift of wisdom, so that I may rightly direct all my actions, referring them to God as my last end; so that, having loved Him and served Him in this life, I may have the happiness of possessing Him eternally in the next. Amen.
:crossrc:
 
Lord, please grant angelic help and guidance to this praying soul, that she be always led in accord with her vocation, and that she be blessed with active graces for faith, hope, love, and joy. Through this enterprise, lead her and all she meets toward the eternal garden of life. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.
 
I pray for immediate guidance and blessings from God about what and whom He wants for my love life. This includes a sign as to whether or not Pete is the man God wants me to be with. I thought I received a sign that he is NOT who God wants me to be with yesterday, but I am unsure. Please pray that God blesses me very soon with true happiness in love and a relationship with the man of my dreams, my soul mate. Help me to not worry anymore about relationships and have strong faith that God is taking care of me and will bring me the best man. In the meantime, please pray that God protects my heart and feelings from hurt and pain with a barrier of love and strength. Thank you and God bless. Amen.:confused:
Praying for God’s will to be.
 
Lord, please grant angelic help and guidance to this praying soul, that she be always led in accord with her vocation, and that she be blessed with active graces for faith, hope, love, and joy. Through this enterprise, lead her and all she meets toward the eternal garden of life. Have mercy, Lord. Our Lady, angels, and saints, pray with us. Amen.
Amen
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace.
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit:
As it was in the beginning,
is now,
and ever shall be,
world without end.
Amen.
 
Holy Michael the Archangel defend us in the day of battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host,
by the Power of God,
thrust down to hell satan and all the wicked spirits,
who wander through the world for the ruin of souls.
Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession and was left forsaken. Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen
 
Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†
 
Prayer for a Good Husband or Wife

O Jesus, lover of the young, the dearest Friend I have, in all confidence I open my heart to You to beg Your light and assistance in the important task of planning my future. Give me the light of Your grace, that I may decide wisely concerning the person who is to be my partner through life. Dearest Jesus, send me such a one whom in Your divine wisdom You judge best suited to be united with me in marriage. May his character reflect some of the traits of Your own Sacred Heart. May he be upright, loyal, pure, sincere and noble, so that with united efforts and with pure and unselfish love we both may strive to perfect ourselves in soul and body, as well as the children it may please You to entrust to our care. Bless our friendship before marriage, that sin may have no part in it. May our mutual love bind us so closely, that our future home may ever be most like Your own at Nazareth.

O Mary Immaculate, sweet Mother of the young, to your special care I entrust the decision I am to make as to my future husband. You are my guiding Star! Direct me to the person with whom I can best cooperate in doing God’s Holy Will, with whom I can live in peace, love and harmony in this life, and attain to eternal joys in the next.
Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top