For Leigan

• Thread starter Thread starter maggieodae
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

maggieodae

Who needs prayer for a conversion and change of heart. She has abandoned her 2 children to run off with a boy friend. Lord have Mercy on her and change her heart.

That the judge will award custody to Leigan’s dad and step mother, who are the only stable people in the whole mix. The father’s of the children (yes each was fathered by different guys and Leigan has never been married) are not stable, and Leigan’s mother is nor either.
Leigan was raised in a bad situation and has no morals. Please Lord may the children have security and a good home which their grand father and step grand mother can provide.

Hi Maggie,
I am praying for Leigan and her family

May God help Leigan find her back to Him. May the children be given the love and care they deserve. and may He give the grandfather the strength and wisdom to care for the 2 children if needed to do so.

I will include them in my prayers at Mass this morning.
Kathy

I am praying for them.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and in the hour of our death. Amen.

I have said a prayer for Leigan and her Family.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

Thank you…they see the lawyer tomorrow about custody. It may be a long drawn out process but I pray the babies get to stay with the Grandparents. They have helped raise them for most of their lives anyway since Leigan was never financially stable or married.

Maggieodae:

I’m praying for Legian and all who are involved in her situation.

Prayerfully,

Renato

Maggieodae:

I’m praying for Legian and all who are involved in her situation.

Prayerfully,

Renato
Thanks…The 4 year old is really not doing well. She is old enough to know her Mommy just walked out and abandoned her. She is very unhappy with her Mommy. The 15 month old isn’t old enough to figure it out yet. She just wants fed and snuggled.

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

:signofcross: Keeping this whole situation and all involved and especially the children and their welfare in daily prayer…

Praying for Leigan that the best outcome is granted to give this child a stable, happy home and environment.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women,
and Blessed is the fruit of Thy Womb, JESUS
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death.

AMEN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back