L
LPS
Guest
I am asking for prayers for my younger brother and his family for physical, mental and spiritual healing.
His son is autistic, his wife is somewhat anti-Catholic so he stopped going to church long ago. He developed severe gastritis but nobody can really treat it other than to prescribe pain meds, which he has become addicted to.
It’s been a very long, slow slide to rock-bottom and he is now extremely thin, weak, and mentally unstable. He’s (finally) been accepted to an outpatient mental health facility but I’m not sure his wife and son will stay with him much longer.
I trust in Jesus and believe in His goodness; it’s just very heartbreaking to watch someone crumble so and not be able to help.
Please pray with me for them all. His name is Tom.
His son is autistic, his wife is somewhat anti-Catholic so he stopped going to church long ago. He developed severe gastritis but nobody can really treat it other than to prescribe pain meds, which he has become addicted to.
It’s been a very long, slow slide to rock-bottom and he is now extremely thin, weak, and mentally unstable. He’s (finally) been accepted to an outpatient mental health facility but I’m not sure his wife and son will stay with him much longer.
I trust in Jesus and believe in His goodness; it’s just very heartbreaking to watch someone crumble so and not be able to help.
Please pray with me for them all. His name is Tom.

***