For my friend Emily, a newlywed with a brain tumor

• Thread starter Thread starter frumacat
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

Aug ‘19 frumacat newlywed Emily with brain cancer
My friend Emily was just diagnosed with a malignant brain tumor.

She is in her late 20s, was just married in April, and recently bought a house with her husband. She was experiencing some slurred speech and apparently suffered a seizure. It was only then she received her diagnosis. The type of brain tumor is a glioma, and it’s not completely operable.

Please offer her prayers for her, her recovery, and her family. Thank you.
For good health for @frumacat’s friend Emily, who has brain cancer, O Lord, hear our prayers.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Aug ‘19 frumacat newlywed Emily with brain cancer

She is in her late 20s, was just married in April, and recently bought a house with her husband. She was experiencing some slurred speech and apparently suffered a seizure. It was only then she received her diagnosis. The type of brain tumor is a glioma, and it’s not completely operable.

For good health for @frumacat’s friend Emily, who has brain cancer, O Lord, hear our prayers.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hi Katherine,

Thanks for asking – I can’t say she’s 100% well but she’s had news to be hopeful about.

The tumor (she humorously named it Peter) was not 100% extractable, but was operated on last year, and about 80% of it (it was larger than a golf ball) was removed. After this, she had a very difficult course of treatment, many rounds of both chemotherapy and radiation. Since that ended, she’s been scanned every other month for regrowth; there was a little bit of regrowth early on, but none since the early spring. So, at the moment, she’s enjoying some peace but unfortunately, her future is so uncertain. She had her heart set on starting a family but it remains to be seen if that’s possible. I believe she will be scanned again later this month.

Thank you so much for your consistent prayers and please continue them. God bless you!

Aug ‘19 frumacat: newlywed Emily with brain cancer

For good health for @frumacat’s friend Emily, who has brain cancer, and for all who love her: O Lord, hear our prayers.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Aug ‘19 frumacat: newlywed Emily with brain cancer

For good health for @frumacat’s friend Emily, who has brain cancer, and for all who love her: O Lord, hear our prayers.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back