B
Baptista
Guest
Please, prayer warriors. I’m on here briefly. I have been away from the computer because I am in alot of pain from the surgery to have the port inserted in my chest wall, along with the radiation where I must position my arms above my head. I am also exhausted just trying to do for myself and my cats.
Well, my dang-blasted heater decided to act up again tonight. Every now and then it will go off…pilot light and all. I had to remove the grate, not an easy feat when I’m not in such pain, and I cleaned all around AGAIN in case of dust or fur. I re lit the pilot, and then lit the heater element. So far…the element has gone off, but the pilot is staying on…so far. Please, I am begging God that this pilot light will stay on safely, and that the element will light and go off as it is supposed to on it’s own…again safely. It’s so sensitive. I wouldn’t care so much if it was last night, but tonight we’re supposed to get back down to freezing, and I have to be careful not to get sick. I’ve had two radiation treatments so far, and start a round of three chemo treatments Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I am so tired, and I need to sleep, yet I’m afraid this will go off again.
Please. I feel like such a whiner tonight, but I need to go back to bed, even if it’s just to lay there awake. I pray if I do sleep that God will wake me if the pilot goes out again.
Thank you, and I am praying for all of you, and including you when offering up my trials. God bless you all.
Well, my dang-blasted heater decided to act up again tonight. Every now and then it will go off…pilot light and all. I had to remove the grate, not an easy feat when I’m not in such pain, and I cleaned all around AGAIN in case of dust or fur. I re lit the pilot, and then lit the heater element. So far…the element has gone off, but the pilot is staying on…so far. Please, I am begging God that this pilot light will stay on safely, and that the element will light and go off as it is supposed to on it’s own…again safely. It’s so sensitive. I wouldn’t care so much if it was last night, but tonight we’re supposed to get back down to freezing, and I have to be careful not to get sick. I’ve had two radiation treatments so far, and start a round of three chemo treatments Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. I am so tired, and I need to sleep, yet I’m afraid this will go off again.
Please. I feel like such a whiner tonight, but I need to go back to bed, even if it’s just to lay there awake. I pray if I do sleep that God will wake me if the pilot goes out again.
Thank you, and I am praying for all of you, and including you when offering up my trials. God bless you all.