F
frumacat
Guest
Hello all,
I would appreciate it very much if you would pray for my mother, who is undergoing a total knee replacement tomorrow. She had the same procedure last year on her right knee, and now she is getting her left knee replaced. Please pray that she has a successful operation, outcome and no complications, and keep her in your thoughts during her convalescence. I am grateful to anyone who prays for her.
Thank you all much. I appreciate it beyond words and I know she would to.
Best,
Frumacat
I would appreciate it very much if you would pray for my mother, who is undergoing a total knee replacement tomorrow. She had the same procedure last year on her right knee, and now she is getting her left knee replaced. Please pray that she has a successful operation, outcome and no complications, and keep her in your thoughts during her convalescence. I am grateful to anyone who prays for her.
Thank you all much. I appreciate it beyond words and I know she would to.
Best,
Frumacat

