For my significant other...

• Thread starter Thread starter snowman10
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
S

snowman10

I have had a strong relationship with my girlfriend of 6 months. We get along very well and always have a good time. She is the one I can see myself with.

However, she has been battling issues that could lead to the dissolution of our relationship.

I request no prayers for myself as I don’t particularly think that I am even close to deserving. But if you could please pray for her and that she finds the answers she is looking for and has a happy, healthy life, that would be appreciated.

thank you
dxu

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

Praying for both of you.
May God reveal His plan to you both and whatever the result is, may He bless you all and strengthen you if His will is different with yours. 🙂

Praying for your intentions.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

I have said a prayer for your intentions.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back