I traveled yesterday to bring the Holy Spirit to Betsy yesterday. I was prompted by the Holy Spirit Friday night. When I got to the hospital Betsy was sleeping with half a hamburger in front of her face on the bed. I didn’t know what to think about that. She looked so wore out and old. I sat on the backside of her praying. I heard her start eating the burger. I moved in front of her and said hello. She was glad to see me. Se finished her burger, called her nurse, got their business done, and started drifting asleep off and on. I continued praying. Sprinkled Holy Water on her. I asked Betsy just before 3 o’clock if I could Pray The Divine Mercy with her. Yes! After the chaplet I asked if she would like to see a priest. YES! Would you like to give confession, absolve your sins, and receive Communion? YES! I got in touch with the nearest parish, and explained the situation. The very nice lady said she would contact a priest. About a half hour later Father Cooper showed up. He asked me to leave the room and close the door. He then opened the door sometime later asking me to get Betsy some water. She was having trouble swallowing the host. Father Cooper then anointed Betsy with oil, then absolve her of all her sins.
This made me cry - wonderful!
May God bless Betsy and you always
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen
Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen