S
shanishani7
Guest
I know it is only my personal intention and there are many who needs prayers… so just pray for this when you have time… 
I have been discerning my vocation for around 2 years, yet still struggling and no decision even I have prayed on this…
Sometimes I deeply feel God called and wanted me to religious life but I have no direction or courage to take that… sometimes I feel I want to get married but now even have no potential partner appeared… for single I really feel hard and don’t want to be alone…
Thanks for the prayers. Maybe I need more grace and direction from God.
I have been discerning my vocation for around 2 years, yet still struggling and no decision even I have prayed on this…
Sometimes I deeply feel God called and wanted me to religious life but I have no direction or courage to take that… sometimes I feel I want to get married but now even have no potential partner appeared… for single I really feel hard and don’t want to be alone…
Thanks for the prayers. Maybe I need more grace and direction from God.

