N
namax91
Guest
If possible please read the whole post but at least the first paragraph. Pray for the five priests who were ordained in my Archdiocese yesterday, particularly the two I know, Fr. L and Fr. M. If yo•u pray the Divine Mercy Chaplet, please remember these men, but any prayer will do. Please pray that God the Father, through His Son, will send the Holy Spirit into their hearts and that He will fill them with the Seven Gifts, which will produce the 12 Fruits, and that they will always be prompted by the Holy Spirit’s power to use their particular gifts in service of Jesus Christ’s Church.
Also this is not anywhere close to being as important as praying for the priests or even remotely similar in magnitude to other intentions on this forum, but please pray for my family and me as we attend Fr. M’s Ordination party. I’m fairly sure that the director of vocations for the Archdiocese will also be in attendance, and he is also the pastor at the parish my family and I used to attend. I fear that seeing him will bring back bad memories of the Archbishop removing the Dominicans from our old parish, and the fact that this pastor is also partially responsible for driving us and most of our friends away from the old parish, and even several from the Catholic Church altogether. I also get the feeling the old Archbishop will be in attendance, and I am quite uncomfortable around him. ( I don’t want to get into details, but I know one priest who’s not afraid of sharing unflattering information about the Archbishop Emeritus, so I have this knowledge on top of being fairly certain he committed a certain sin while taking over the parish.) He always seems to single me out and talk to me, even though he clearly has no idea who I am or the fact that we have ever met before. He does not have great social skills so all of these things combined together make for a symphony of awkwardness. Finally, the reason I know Fr. M is that right when the Archdiocese took over my former parish, when I was still attending, he was a seminarian who led a Bible study at the parish.
So, please remember these intentions as you pray the Divine Mercy, or any prayer. Pray for all new priests including those from my Archdiocese. Also, that my family and everyone else who feels hurt by the actions of the Archbishop Emeritus and the vocations director will be able to forgive and move on. All of us are still having trouble doing this. Also, every other intention on this website is more important than this, but please pray that God prevents Fr. M from asking us if we are still attending the old parish, and the Vocations director from asking us why he hasn’t seen us in over a year. If questions like these are asked, please pray that the Holy Spirit will tell us what to say, and will prevent anxiety. I don’t want the evil one to turn what should be a joyful occasion into a painful one. Finally, please continue praying for my elderly and confused grandmother. May God bless everyone on these forums, and answer all our intentions, as we ask them in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Oh Blood and Water, which gushed forth, from the Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, we trust in You!
Amen
Also this is not anywhere close to being as important as praying for the priests or even remotely similar in magnitude to other intentions on this forum, but please pray for my family and me as we attend Fr. M’s Ordination party. I’m fairly sure that the director of vocations for the Archdiocese will also be in attendance, and he is also the pastor at the parish my family and I used to attend. I fear that seeing him will bring back bad memories of the Archbishop removing the Dominicans from our old parish, and the fact that this pastor is also partially responsible for driving us and most of our friends away from the old parish, and even several from the Catholic Church altogether. I also get the feeling the old Archbishop will be in attendance, and I am quite uncomfortable around him. ( I don’t want to get into details, but I know one priest who’s not afraid of sharing unflattering information about the Archbishop Emeritus, so I have this knowledge on top of being fairly certain he committed a certain sin while taking over the parish.) He always seems to single me out and talk to me, even though he clearly has no idea who I am or the fact that we have ever met before. He does not have great social skills so all of these things combined together make for a symphony of awkwardness. Finally, the reason I know Fr. M is that right when the Archdiocese took over my former parish, when I was still attending, he was a seminarian who led a Bible study at the parish.
So, please remember these intentions as you pray the Divine Mercy, or any prayer. Pray for all new priests including those from my Archdiocese. Also, that my family and everyone else who feels hurt by the actions of the Archbishop Emeritus and the vocations director will be able to forgive and move on. All of us are still having trouble doing this. Also, every other intention on this website is more important than this, but please pray that God prevents Fr. M from asking us if we are still attending the old parish, and the Vocations director from asking us why he hasn’t seen us in over a year. If questions like these are asked, please pray that the Holy Spirit will tell us what to say, and will prevent anxiety. I don’t want the evil one to turn what should be a joyful occasion into a painful one. Finally, please continue praying for my elderly and confused grandmother. May God bless everyone on these forums, and answer all our intentions, as we ask them in the Name of Jesus Christ our Lord. Oh Blood and Water, which gushed forth, from the Heart of Jesus as a Fount of Mercy for us, we trust in You!
Amen
