H
HabemusFrancis
Guest
Hello everyone.
I recently graduated from a Catholic law school (University of St. Thomas School of Law) and am studying for the Bar right now.
It is a rather stressful process. I am worried I won’t pass. This is not the end of the world of course, but it is a big time commitment to even study for it, and Id rather not do it twice.
For some reason around this time and other times of high stress I feel somewhat discouraged and depressed.
I have asperger’s syndrome, and for that reason many things, including schoolwork, organization and social intution have not come as naturally, or been as intuitivley easy for me as others. After looking at old high school documentations of myself ( a necessary practice for applying to the bar.) I felt somewhat depressed and discouraged, suddenly remembering how much both my parents helped me with life, and how I wasn’t always kind and cooperative with them.
I just ask for prayer intentions to help me pass the bar and overcome this little snag of depression I find myself in. I have been doing quite a bit prayer and meditation on religious art, and that somewhat helps alleviate this sorrow/discouragement, but not quite to the extent Id like it to.
Many thanks,
HF
I recently graduated from a Catholic law school (University of St. Thomas School of Law) and am studying for the Bar right now.
It is a rather stressful process. I am worried I won’t pass. This is not the end of the world of course, but it is a big time commitment to even study for it, and Id rather not do it twice.
For some reason around this time and other times of high stress I feel somewhat discouraged and depressed.
I have asperger’s syndrome, and for that reason many things, including schoolwork, organization and social intution have not come as naturally, or been as intuitivley easy for me as others. After looking at old high school documentations of myself ( a necessary practice for applying to the bar.) I felt somewhat depressed and discouraged, suddenly remembering how much both my parents helped me with life, and how I wasn’t always kind and cooperative with them.
I just ask for prayer intentions to help me pass the bar and overcome this little snag of depression I find myself in. I have been doing quite a bit prayer and meditation on religious art, and that somewhat helps alleviate this sorrow/discouragement, but not quite to the extent Id like it to.
Many thanks,
HF

