O
onelife1
Guest
Please pray for my daughter and I…for peace and security.
Thank you
God bless you
Thank you
God bless you

I pray for your intentions and ask for you to pray the same prayer for me and my daughter.Please pray for my daughter and I…for peace and security.
Thank you
God bless you
I pray for your daughter and family…for peace and security. We ask in Jesus name… through blessed Mary mother of God.I pray for your intentions and ask for you to pray the same prayer for me and my daughter.
Lord show us, parents, how to love and care for our children and remember they are Your children. Give us true peace and may we always remember our security comes from our relationship with You.
We ask this through Jesus Your Son, and especially Mother Mary’s prayers. She is the ultimate example of parenthood. May we always follow her example.
AMEN