For someone's financial situation

  • Thread starter Thread starter MarcoPolo
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

MarcoPolo

Guest
Please pray for someone I know who has financial problems, that his situation be remedied mercifully and without hardship. Thank you, warriors.
 
Hello there Marco…thank you for thinking of your friend at this difficult time. I assure you of my prayers tonight before I sleep and pray also for peace of mind for yourself.
May Our Lord Bless you both.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
I pray that your friend find financial stability.

~~ God Bless.
 
Lord, please fill Marco’s friend with your love and grace. Strengthen his faith and hope. Come to him in his need and grant him the assistance he requires. May this difficulty draw him ever closer to you

Amen
 
Lord Jesus, you know what we need before we even ask, please hear our prayers for Marco polo and his friend and give them the grace they need for today. May we never cease to praise you and give you thanks
Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top