T
the_phoenix
Guest
While it had been whispered about, today was stunning and painful for those who were let go from the place where I’m currently on a temporary assignment as a technical writer.
It’s kind of strange because my job can end any day now especially since the project I was brought in for has now ended. Meanwhile, lots of the older veterans were let go, and I, the newbie, was kept.
Am not sure how many of the people who were laid off today believe in prayer, but I know any prayers you say for them will help.
Thank you in advance for your kindness.
It’s kind of strange because my job can end any day now especially since the project I was brought in for has now ended. Meanwhile, lots of the older veterans were let go, and I, the newbie, was kept.
Am not sure how many of the people who were laid off today believe in prayer, but I know any prayers you say for them will help.
Thank you in advance for your kindness.
