For Those Suffering In Disordered Lives

  • Thread starter Thread starter Michael57
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Michael57

Guest
I have been a member of this website for a little while, mostly reading without comment. Taking in the good with the bad. Praying for all those that visit here and those that post here.

But recently, I have become more and more touched by the posts of people who are in deeply discordant lives, those that are in disorder and can find no way out. I find that at times I am in tears over these poor little ones, as I read their messages about their hopes, and their beliefs, and their problems, and even their “solutions” in response to others asking for advice, guidance or prayer. Pleas of desperation. Of hopelessness. Some even to the brink of their own destruction or loss of faith.

Not that I am any better than they are, for I hold myself to be much worse in having lived a licentious life far, far from God, ruled by every carnal passion and fleshly desire, and having sought what is deemed great in this world, yet has no value in the next. All my deeds I count as worthless. And yet through Christ Jesus, and through unmerited grace, I am made whole. Day by day, I am being conformed to Christ and His love. And out of this great love, I am called to act in prayer.

My heart breaks to see these little ones suffering and living in despair and disorder, subject to every toss and turn of the waves that wash over them, dashed upon the rocks, as they gasp for the next breath and for rescue from the storm that is their life. Where every need is great, and every threat is terrifying. They have no peace. They seem to know God, sometimes, and in some ways, but not in all things. Lives far from the Light groping about in the darkness.

I ask for prayer for all those that are living in discordant lives, for those suffering in disorder.

I pray that these little ones may be brought into the fullness of faith, and that they live in fear no longer. That every worry be soothed, and every concern answered.

I pray that they be given faith and grace in abundance, and that they be filled with joy as they grow closer to God, through Christ our Lord.

I pray that these little ones be brought into the true faith of the Church and into full communion with Her.

I pray that they grow strong, and wholesome, and lead lives that are chaste and pure, prudent and good. And that their daily needs are met and they be protected from every evil, and every pest of error.

I pray that their families be enriched in faith as well, and that all may see the miracle of the lives that have turned from sin, from corruption, and have turned to God and righteousness, through His only begotten Son, Jesus.

I pray that the Holy Spirit fill and guide them, so that they may see with clarity what they must do for themselves and for others around them. And that if they are not yet baptized that they may be soon, and washed of their sins according to the teachings of the Church.

I pray that all of God’s Angels and Saints watch over them and pray for them, as they make their steps down the path toward God.

I pray that each will find acceptance and love in Christian community, in the bosom of Christ’s Church, and grow in obedience to His will in their lives.

Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructis ventris tui, Iesus.
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

O my Jesus,
Forgive us our sins,
Save us from the fires of hell.
Lead all souls to Heaven,
Especially those in most need of Thy mercy.
 
REMEMBER, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, I fly to thee, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother; to thee do I come; before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.
 
Thank you, brother. Great prayer.

O Most Sacred Heart of Jesus, burning furnace of charity, haver mercy on us!

Dear Jesus, I know that every perfect gift, and especially that of chastity, depends on the power of Your providence. Without You a mere creature can do nothing. Therefore, I beg you to defend by Your grace the chastity and purity of my body and soul. And if I have ever imagined or sensed anything that could stain my chastity and purity, blot it out, Supreme Lord of my powers, that I may advance with a pure heart in Your love and service, offering myself on the most pure altar of Your divinity all the days of my life. Amen.

Chosen lily of innocence, pure St. Thomas, who kept chaste the robe of baptism and became an angel in the flesh after being girded by two angels, I implore you to commend me to Jesus, the Spotless Lamb, and to Mary, the Queen of Virgins. Gentle protector of my purity, ask them that I, who wear the holy sign of your victory over the flesh, may also share your purity, and after imitating you on earth may at last come to be crowned with you among the angels. Amen.

Yours in the Love of His Sacred Heart,
Patrick
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.
 
In Your unfailing Love we lift those in a cloud of disorder in their lives and ask for Your Hand of Mercy to touch all these lives. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

mlz
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ have mercy on us.
Lord, have mercy on us.
Christ hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
God the Father of Heaven,
Have mercy on us.
God the Son, Redeemer of the world,
Have mercy on us.
God the Holy Spirit,
Have mercy on us.
Holy Trinity, One God,
Have mercy on us.
Holy Mary, Queen of Angels, pray for us.
Saint Raphael, pray for us.
Saint Raphael, filled with the mercy of God, etc.
Saint Raphael, perfect adorer of the Divine Word,
Saint Raphael, terror of demons,
Saint Raphael, exterminator of vices,
Saint Raphael, health of the sick,
Saint Raphael, our refuge in all our trials,
Saint Raphael, guide of travelers,
Saint Raphael, consoler of prisoners,
Saint Raphael, joy of the sorrowful,
Saint Raphael, filled with zeal for the salvation of souls,
Saint Raphael, whose name means God heals,
Saint Raphael, lover of chastity,
Saint Raphael, scourge of demons,
Saint Raphael, in pestilence, famine and war,
Saint Raphael, angel of peace and prosperity,
Saint Raphael, endowed with the grace of healing,
Saint Raphael, sure guide in the paths of virtue and sanctification,
Saint Raphael, help of all those who implore your assistance,
Saint Raphael, who was the guide and consolation of Tobias on his journey,
Saint Raphael, whom the Scriptures praise: Raphael, the holy angel of the Lord, was sent to cure,
Saint Raphael, our advocate,
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world,
Spare us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world,
Graciously hear us, O Lord.
Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world,
Have mercy on us.
Christ, hear us.
Christ, graciously hear us.
Pray for us, Saint Raphael, to the Lord Our God,
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ
Lord, Jesus Christ, by the prayer of the Archangel Raphael, grant us the grace to avoid all sin and to persevere in every good work until we reach our heavenly destination, You Who lives and reigns world without end. Amen.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.
 
Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructis ventris tui, Iesus.
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen
 
LORD, be with those suffering in disorderd lives. Help them on the road to faith. Help them change, day-by-day, breaking habits, supression temptation.

Help them remain perserverant.

Lord, we trust in you.

:crossrc:

+++Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed by thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is, in Heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread, and forgive us our trespassess. Lead us not into temptation, but deliever us from evil. Amen. +++
 
Joining my prayers to all of yours…
+

O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven, who brought forth the Son of God, still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity. O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, I humbly ask you from the depths of my heart to help in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power. O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you.
Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands. Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen
 
I pray that these little ones may be brought into the fullness of faith, and that they live in fear no longer. That every worry be soothed, and every concern answered.

I pray that they be given faith and grace in abundance, and that they be filled with joy as they grow closer to God, through Christ our Lord.

I pray that these little ones be brought into the true faith of the Church and into full communion with Her.

I pray that they grow strong, and wholesome, and lead lives that are chaste and pure, prudent and good. And that their daily needs are met and they be protected from every evil, and every pest of error.

I pray that their families be enriched in faith as well, and that all may see the miracle of the lives that have turned from sin, from corruption, and have turned to God and righteousness, through His only begotten Son, Jesus.

I pray that the Holy Spirit fill and guide them, so that they may see with clarity what they must do for themselves and for others around them. And that if they are not yet baptized that they may be soon, and washed of their sins according to the teachings of the Church.

I pray that all of God’s Angels and Saints watch over them and pray for them, as they make their steps down the path toward God.

I pray that each will find acceptance and love in Christian community, in the bosom of Christ’s Church, and grow in obedience to His will in their lives.

Lord, have mercy.
Christ, have mercy.
Lord, have mercy.

Ave Maria, gratia plena, Dominus tecum.
Benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructis ventris tui, Iesus.
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus, nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

O my Jesus,
Forgive us our sins,
Save us from the fires of hell.
Lead all souls to Heaven,
Especially those in most need of Thy mercy.
AMEN

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me Amen

Thankyou Michael for this most thoughtful prayer for others and God bless you
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me Amen
 
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

†

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

†
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top