W
Writer_for_God
Guest
Hi,
I sometimes post prayer requests for all those who are struggling with something similar to myself. I think of something I or someone I know is dealing with and I ask here for prayers for all people who are dealing with a similar issue.
Right now, and many times, I struggle with the temptation to give up praying. I feel like no amount of praying is going to do any good or help anyone. Honestly, that is one reason I like to pray the Rosary so much. I can pray for someone and know I have put in a concrete effort to pray for them. Sometimes I have to force myself to pray. Right now, I have a friend who is suffering a great deal and I am being tempted to think that none of my prayers are any help. I literally have to force myself to pray a Rosary for this person every day. But I feel like those prayers are of no effect. Still, I pray the Rosary every day for this person.
But I wanted to ask everyone here for prayers for all the people who are tempted to quit praying because they feel it doesn’t do any good. Sometimes I come on this forum and read the prayer requests of others, and I feel overwhelmed. Please pray that the prayers of people who struggle to pray are heard, and they are especially powerful with God. There are not enough people who believe in prayer and the power of a prayerful, even if difficult, conversation with God.
I would like to pray that more and more become decide to become pray-ers, and offer up all their intentions to God, and that more people know the beauty and grace of God’s gift of prayer to us.
I hope this prayer request is helpful and fruitful.
Thank you all for your fervent and many prayers. God bless you all. Amen.
I sometimes post prayer requests for all those who are struggling with something similar to myself. I think of something I or someone I know is dealing with and I ask here for prayers for all people who are dealing with a similar issue.
Right now, and many times, I struggle with the temptation to give up praying. I feel like no amount of praying is going to do any good or help anyone. Honestly, that is one reason I like to pray the Rosary so much. I can pray for someone and know I have put in a concrete effort to pray for them. Sometimes I have to force myself to pray. Right now, I have a friend who is suffering a great deal and I am being tempted to think that none of my prayers are any help. I literally have to force myself to pray a Rosary for this person every day. But I feel like those prayers are of no effect. Still, I pray the Rosary every day for this person.
But I wanted to ask everyone here for prayers for all the people who are tempted to quit praying because they feel it doesn’t do any good. Sometimes I come on this forum and read the prayer requests of others, and I feel overwhelmed. Please pray that the prayers of people who struggle to pray are heard, and they are especially powerful with God. There are not enough people who believe in prayer and the power of a prayerful, even if difficult, conversation with God.
I would like to pray that more and more become decide to become pray-ers, and offer up all their intentions to God, and that more people know the beauty and grace of God’s gift of prayer to us.
I hope this prayer request is helpful and fruitful.
Thank you all for your fervent and many prayers. God bless you all. Amen.
