For those who want to pray the Divine Mercy Novena

• Thread starter Thread starter Lisa4Catholics
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I intend to pray the Novea this year and it will be very special because this year I’m entering the Church on the Easter Vigil and I’ve chosen Maria Faustina as my patron and Confirmation Name I’m looking farward with great enthusiasm to Divine Mercy Sunday since it was my contact the Divine Mercy Devotion that compelled me to take a second look at the Church and through that study I realised that I had been told alot of lies about the Church Really which ones…? all of them) 😃 so I’m heading to Home Sweet Rome. :clapping:

For those who want to pray this novena…TODAY is the First Day.
With the trials and suffering of Terri Schiavo, it would be approiate to start praying this for the persons who think her life has no quality.

Lisa

I’m sorry I didn’t see this thread and posted it over.
GMTA:D

Lisa, thank you, thank you, thank you! I always say the Divine Mercy Novena. With little trials happening and thinking about Easter dinner, I completely forgot it starts today. God Bless you for mentioning it and typing it in in case some don’t have the booklet.

Happy Easter! 👍 :clapping:

Thanks Lisa,
I did start it yesterday too because I heard about in on Drew Mariani show. I will be saying it along with all of you. I will pray for Terri.
HAPPY EASTER TO ALL!

40.png
Lisa4Catholics:
Code:
Happy Easter everyone! Christ is risen! Truly He is risen!

What does ‘bump’ mean???

Blessings,
Shoshana

40.png
Shoshana:
Code:
Happy Easter everyone! Christ is risen! Truly He is risen!

What does ‘bump’ mean???

Blessings,
Shoshana
Hi Shoshana, bump is just a way to get the topic back to the new threads section and get more people to look at it. You may not have any further comment to add, but you want people to see it- like the prayer requests we were doing. Happy Easter to you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back