J
James_OPL
Guest
***God, come to my assistance,
Lord make haste to help me.
Glory to the Father, to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in
the beginning, is now and ever shall
be, world without end. Amen.
Prayer of Resignation in Suffering
Merciful Lord of life, I lift up my heart to You in my suffering and ask
for Your comforting help. I know that You would withhold the thorns
of this life if I could attain eternal life without them. So I throw myself
on Your mercy, resigning myself to this suffering. Grant me the grace
to bear it and to offer it in union with Your sufferings. No matter what
suffering may come my way, let me trust in You. Amen.
Hail Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up
our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then most
gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our
exile, show unto us the Blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O Clement,
O Loving, O Sweet Virgin Mary
Pray for us O Holy Mother of God,
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ
Amen.
Lord make haste to help me.
Glory to the Father, to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in
the beginning, is now and ever shall
be, world without end. Amen.
Prayer of Resignation in Suffering
Merciful Lord of life, I lift up my heart to You in my suffering and ask
for Your comforting help. I know that You would withhold the thorns
of this life if I could attain eternal life without them. So I throw myself
on Your mercy, resigning myself to this suffering. Grant me the grace
to bear it and to offer it in union with Your sufferings. No matter what
suffering may come my way, let me trust in You. Amen.
Hail Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, our life, our sweetness and our hope.
To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve. To thee do we send up
our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then most
gracious advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our
exile, show unto us the Blessed Fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O Clement,
O Loving, O Sweet Virgin Mary
Pray for us O Holy Mother of God,
That we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ
Amen.