For Tomorrow's Day Treatment Outing

  • Thread starter Thread starter Holly3278
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Holly3278

Guest
Hi everyone. Could you all please pray that tomorrow’s day treatment outing to the Catholic Church where I was confirmed at goes well? We are going there because it is a historic site. The church where I was confirmed at is a beautiful cathedral style church that dates back to the 1850s I believe. They even still have the communion rails. 🙂 Anyway, most of the people going on this outing are not Catholic and so I am requesting prayer that they would witness the beauty of this church and that it would influence them to turn to Catholicism. We are going to have a tour of the church and the grounds. I am looking forward to it.

Also, tomorrow is my first day of day treatment. I went there before but I quit going due to having some problems with the program. Please pray that I would continue to go on all of my scheduled days and that I would enjoy the program and get the treatment I need from it.
 
Praying fervently for your intentions - may you all find peace in abundance in this awesome experience.
 
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen
 
Holly,
I don’t know if you’ll see this before your expedition today, but if so, please know that you’ll be in my thoughts and prayers all day. Best wishes.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top