P
Pai_Nosso
Guest
We all know what the bible says about forgiving one another. I have become excellent at forgiving people, so much so that I learnt to forgive people who didn’t even apologize or ask for forgiveness. I even forgave a person whose actions caused division among my family.
But how does one forgive a system? I have this deep resentment against the government, society and the justice system. I can turn the other cheek and not resort to vengeful actions. I can even let it go and move on but every time I’m faced with one of these systems I feel the hate, resentment and anger inside of me. Evil takes advantage of these feelings to plant thoughts of sin within my mind which I then have to resist.
So how can a person forgive a system?
But how does one forgive a system? I have this deep resentment against the government, society and the justice system. I can turn the other cheek and not resort to vengeful actions. I can even let it go and move on but every time I’m faced with one of these systems I feel the hate, resentment and anger inside of me. Evil takes advantage of these feelings to plant thoughts of sin within my mind which I then have to resist.
So how can a person forgive a system?