J
janiruchan
Guest
I was invited to form a community under the inspiration of St. John Paul II…and the leader was a friend of mine, a cradle catholic, fond of the rosary but of questionable morality, let us say lukewarm. He is up to it, but im not so into it because I am afraid we might end up compromising some things because he will not let go some of his habits. I might not just tolerate them…and end up walking away.
**Anyhow…I do have hopes but Im still thinking about this.My question is…would you build a community with lukewarm christians…what I mean by a community–one with a spirituality and a vow? or should it always be with zealous catholic?
**
I have been in a lay community with both zealous and lukewarm lay catholics in it, but our head was highly passionate and full of the Holy Spirit. I am currently under the guidance of a religious community, and the spiritual growth is tremendous. I have the best spiritual guide with them… I am open to this new lay catholic community but I am testing now the spirit if it is of God…I am really quite skeptical starting a new since this friend of mine is
looking forward for me as the spiritual head with older catholics and Im still young and need an older spiritual guide (as advanced as the religious)
**Anyhow…I do have hopes but Im still thinking about this.My question is…would you build a community with lukewarm christians…what I mean by a community–one with a spirituality and a vow? or should it always be with zealous catholic?
**
I have been in a lay community with both zealous and lukewarm lay catholics in it, but our head was highly passionate and full of the Holy Spirit. I am currently under the guidance of a religious community, and the spiritual growth is tremendous. I have the best spiritual guide with them… I am open to this new lay catholic community but I am testing now the spirit if it is of God…I am really quite skeptical starting a new since this friend of mine is
looking forward for me as the spiritual head with older catholics and Im still young and need an older spiritual guide (as advanced as the religious)