Four new priests, and three right behind

  • Thread starter Thread starter Prague
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Prague

Guest
Yahoo! In our little corner of the world, we will have four new priests ordained soon, and three more not far behind.
God is Good…

Just had to whoop it up there for a minute.!! :extrahappy::extrahappy::extrahappy:
 
AWESOME!!! Indeed, God is wonderful!!! So happy to hear this! 🙂 Thanks for sharing!
 
Our parish priest says that we have a record number of seminarians for our Diocese. In the next two years, we will hopefully ordain 8 new priests. 😃 I think we are entering a Springtime for the Church.:dancing: These are wonderful happenings to celebrate.
 
My dear friend

i rejoice with you. I’ll pray all keeps going well there. It’s wonderful news.

God bless you:)

John
 
Thats awesome! I’m not sure how many we have in our diocese, but Alleluia! The Lord is providing workers for His Vineyard!
 
Yahoo! In our little corner of the world, we will have four new priests ordained soon, and three more not far behind.
God is Good…

Just had to whoop it up there for a minute.!! :extrahappy::extrahappy::extrahappy:
I second that whoop! That’s wonderful to hear!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top