G
GKMotley
Guest
I thank you. Will look for it.
Good, as to DOWNFALL. If you don’t have Kort’s COLUMBIA GUIDE I mentioned above, it is highly recommended. Many appendices of original documents. And, among other favorites,
WEAPONS OF VICTORY/Maddox, HIROSHIMA IN HISTORY: THE MYTHS OF REVISIONISM/Maddox (ed.), TRUMAN AND THE HIROSHIMA CULT and THE ENOLA GAY AND THE COURTS OF HISTORY, both by Newman, a guy who is not fond of nuclear weapons.
Now 66 pages into GHOST MOUNTAIN BOYS.
Good, as to DOWNFALL. If you don’t have Kort’s COLUMBIA GUIDE I mentioned above, it is highly recommended. Many appendices of original documents. And, among other favorites,
WEAPONS OF VICTORY/Maddox, HIROSHIMA IN HISTORY: THE MYTHS OF REVISIONISM/Maddox (ed.), TRUMAN AND THE HIROSHIMA CULT and THE ENOLA GAY AND THE COURTS OF HISTORY, both by Newman, a guy who is not fond of nuclear weapons.
Now 66 pages into GHOST MOUNTAIN BOYS.