B
BVM_1221
Guest
For those of you who pray the Divine Office by yourself (as I do) may sometimes have a hard time finding an appropiate tune for the hymns. Like today. I use the Large Print Edition of the LOTH, which does not have hymn tunes in the back.
And todays OOR hymn has a meter of 887.887.48.48 with the name of “Frankfort”. I was unable to find a hymn tune of this name with a GOGGLE search. However, the meter is also that of the very well known hymn tune “How Brightly Shines The Morning Star”. Use that one:thumbsup:
And todays OOR hymn has a meter of 887.887.48.48 with the name of “Frankfort”. I was unable to find a hymn tune of this name with a GOGGLE search. However, the meter is also that of the very well known hymn tune “How Brightly Shines The Morning Star”. Use that one:thumbsup: