G
GoodDad1
Guest
I just received an preliminary denial of my nullity petition of my marriage for lack of delegation on the premise that the now retired priest lacked the authority to marry me and my ex. If it was approved it would have prevented a hardship of me needing to prove that my ex wife was narcissist at the time.
There are absolutely no church records anywhere showing any marriage at all on the time. None! The priest who married us at the time told me he did not have the local delegation that was needed and did not have the time or opportunity to get it. He doesn’t remember this now.
He told the tribunal recently that he is confident he would not have gone through the wedding unless everything was in order. When I asked him about it, he said he meant l only that the out of state marriage license was in order. Delegation was not on his radar because he relied on a deacon who is now deceased. The deacon clearly dropped the ball.
Am I wrong to see the tribunal’s interpretation as a mischaracterization of what the priest actually said and meant? I told the tribunal judge what I thought and she replied that it did not change her mind
and told me to pursue a classic annulment way by proving her narcissism at the time. I only have 2-3 informed living witnesses who have any knowledge, but they arbitrarily say they need five witnesses. Possibly an impossible task.
Since when is a mischaracterization in a judicial system not a kin to a lie? It’s make me hard to not see the process as dishonest and irrelevant.
There are absolutely no church records anywhere showing any marriage at all on the time. None! The priest who married us at the time told me he did not have the local delegation that was needed and did not have the time or opportunity to get it. He doesn’t remember this now.
He told the tribunal recently that he is confident he would not have gone through the wedding unless everything was in order. When I asked him about it, he said he meant l only that the out of state marriage license was in order. Delegation was not on his radar because he relied on a deacon who is now deceased. The deacon clearly dropped the ball.
Am I wrong to see the tribunal’s interpretation as a mischaracterization of what the priest actually said and meant? I told the tribunal judge what I thought and she replied that it did not change her mind
and told me to pursue a classic annulment way by proving her narcissism at the time. I only have 2-3 informed living witnesses who have any knowledge, but they arbitrarily say they need five witnesses. Possibly an impossible task.
Since when is a mischaracterization in a judicial system not a kin to a lie? It’s make me hard to not see the process as dishonest and irrelevant.