A
angell1
Guest
so I know that bad things happen because of people and their free will to sin.
but what about the innocent person’s free will?
why would God not intervene is someone is about to get raped, for example?
I don’t know what good could possibly come out of rape. especially of children.
and I have nothing to say to people who say that God didn’t save them from it. how do you tell a child who has suffered sexual abuse that God loves them? their first response is, why didn’t he help me?
does he ever intervene? I always believed he did, isn’t that why we pray?
but if he does intervene, how is he not violating free will? and why does he intervene sometimes and not others? of course I do understand that we are responsible ofr our own choices and he can’t clean up every mess we make.
but most people would do something if they knew someone was in a bad situation, wouldn’t they?
I’m sorry, I’m very confused
but what about the innocent person’s free will?
why would God not intervene is someone is about to get raped, for example?
I don’t know what good could possibly come out of rape. especially of children.
and I have nothing to say to people who say that God didn’t save them from it. how do you tell a child who has suffered sexual abuse that God loves them? their first response is, why didn’t he help me?
does he ever intervene? I always believed he did, isn’t that why we pray?
but if he does intervene, how is he not violating free will? and why does he intervene sometimes and not others? of course I do understand that we are responsible ofr our own choices and he can’t clean up every mess we make.
but most people would do something if they knew someone was in a bad situation, wouldn’t they?
I’m sorry, I’m very confused