"Freedom" to Dissent

• Thread starter Thread starter John_TE
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
dissenting is a wee bit different than being jacka88es.

We have freedom to dissent, and freedom of speech,. And we don’t ALSO have to disrupt OTHER peoples space, speech, or assembly.

I guess you do have the freedom to be a jerk. Which protestors do you have more RESPECT for?? The loud, rude, potty-mouthed, intimidating or violent protestors, or those protestors that are at least respectful of other peoples space and property, like those praying the rosary across the street from an abortion clinic???

Do republicans get loud and obnoxious?? Of course they do. But they don’t act like jacka88es like the far-left does when they don’t get their way. :crying: :whacky: :crying: Sour grapes crybabies.

Really they may think that they are making a difference, but really, they are just drawing attention to themselves, much like a clown at a circus. Only its not funny, it’s SAD.

StJames, you’re pitiful. Why don’t you post the story that goes with the picture? Cursing and spitting on our men in uniform and throwing rocks and bottles at the police goes a little beyond mere dissent.

and…throwing snowballs at the President’s limo is not exactly peaceful action either…the secret service has no way of knowing exactly what “protester” might be throwing…

John TE:
“Freedom” to Dissent (2005/1/28)

Police control “disruptive” protesters at inauguration by spraying them with pepper spray. While George Bush preaches the message of spreading freedom around the planet. Perhaps he should start in Washington DC
Are you sure that’s pepper spray? Usually police spray water. I have never heard of huge pepper spray cannons and that kind of sounds like torture.

40.png
atsheeran:
Are you sure that’s pepper spray? Usually police spray water. I have never heard of huge pepper spray cannons and that kind of sounds like torture.
I heard it was water, and I agree that the narrative that goes along with the story has been purposefully held back by poster.

St. James was suspended, looks like he has been reincarnated and is try to get tossed again. Ignore him and he will go away.

geezerbob said:
StJames, you’re pitiful. Why don’t you post the story that goes with the picture? Cursing and spitting on our men in uniform and throwing rocks and bottles at the police goes a little beyond mere dissent.

A policeman was hit in the head with a projectile before any action at all was taken.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back