Friday's coming and my apology

  • Thread starter Thread starter water
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

water

Guest
Dear all,

Tomorrow is Friday - the day we normally have Adoration. Like everyday, we remember Jesus’ Love by dying on the Cross for us, but Friday is quite special with the adoration. I would go to confession and before doing so, I need to say something first.

Well, before going to sleep, I would like to go publicly to apologize to those whom I had offended while trying to defend my faith. Some people are myfavoritmartin, newbie123, shawn_34(?), and hoosierdaddy, and few others. I am sorry if don’t remember your name or don’t even realize if I had offended you]

I’ve known it is not an easy thing to overcome, because I had few times offended some of you in the past and I did apologize , but it is a must that I needed to say that I am sorry. I hope that by doing this, it will help me not offend you all again.

I’ve come to realize no matter how much faith I have, no matter how much I want to defend my faith, if I don’t show love, then my faith will be meaningless.

I also know that it will defeat my purpose of proving my truth if I keep arguing in a unfriendly way toward my brother/sister in Christ.

If non-Christians come here to learn about our faith, our unfriendly discussion will turn them away - they probably laugh at us.

I will learn to defend my faith in a charitable way and I hope you will do the same thing.

Faith without Love is also dead.

Pheww, there was my confession. 🙂

God bless.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top