Friend's daughter needs prays for cancer

• Thread starter Thread starter fbl9
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

fbl9

hi all a friend’s,well more an aquaintent’s, daughter who is 13 years old has given up she will live any longer she has been battling cancer for some years now. the cancer started in her leg and now has settled into her bones.i ask for all to please for her and her family. His name is Mike.

I pray that the Lord will grant healing to your friend’s daughter and that they may be able to feel the Lord’s presence in this difficult time. This I pray in Jesus’ name. Amen.

I pray that the Lord will grant healing to your friend’s daughter and that they may be able to feel the Lord’s presence in this difficult time. This I pray in Jesus’ name. Amen.
…Thank you!! may God’s love always fill your heart amen.

🙂 thank you catherine m may the peace of Chrisr be with you amen…Thank you jnnywren may God bless you on your journey to Him amen.

:gopray: Praying for Mike’s daughter and his whole family during this time.

Praying for healing for Mike’s daughter and for the whole family that they may be comforted during this time.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying to St. Peregrine for Mike’s daughter to be healed!

🙂 thank you CatholicSam,Mary anne R and 244rocket.May God bless you all with an even greater faith amen.

What a terrible trial for one so young…will be keeping Mike and her and the family and friends in daily prayer

🙂 thank you wow for your prayers may you always be a beacon of God’s light for all to see amen…Thank you Barbara Therese for your prayers also.may the peace of Christ always be in your heart amen.

I have said a prayer for your intentions.

God Bless,
SpokBBane

J†M†J
Praying for your intentions:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

God Bless
In Jesus through Mary
Steve

🙂 hi all thank you all so much for your prayers for Mike and his daughter.i just spoke to Mike today he tells me his daughter is doing better she is in physo threapy and things are on the upside now. thanks be to God.

🙂 hi all thank you all so much for your prayers for Mike and his daughter.i just spoke to Mike today he tells me his daughter is doing better she is in physo threapy and things are on the upside now. thanks be to God.
God is good…praise God! Thank you Mother Mary!

Thank you very much for this update and the encouraging news…Deo Gratius!
Will continue to keep Mike’s daugher in prayer for continued recovery…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back