P
pixieloulou1982
Guest
So I am really excited about my step into Catholicism. I phoned my local priest who is equally enthusiastic, as is my families local Priest and did what most people do and made a facebook post about my happiness.
I am happy, excited and feeling really good, then the judgements came from so called friends.
They’re acting like I am strange now, I explained to them God has always been in my heart, and I have always had a strong faith. But now, because I am excited at beginning my journey into Catholicism they are acting like I am going to change, that I will no longer be the person I am. One so called friend stated she feels uncomfortable thinking I am going to judge her and lecture her on her lifestyle. I tried to explain I am her friend and will always be there for her and do not judge, but she went on a tangent and a rant and basically said I was an idiot for having faith.
I have no changed, I am still the same person. It just upsets me.
I am happy, excited and feeling really good, then the judgements came from so called friends.
They’re acting like I am strange now, I explained to them God has always been in my heart, and I have always had a strong faith. But now, because I am excited at beginning my journey into Catholicism they are acting like I am going to change, that I will no longer be the person I am. One so called friend stated she feels uncomfortable thinking I am going to judge her and lecture her on her lifestyle. I tried to explain I am her friend and will always be there for her and do not judge, but she went on a tangent and a rant and basically said I was an idiot for having faith.
I have no changed, I am still the same person. It just upsets me.
:hug3: