Frogs rain on Serbia!

  • Thread starter Thread starter Lisa4Catholics
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was in a bad mood, I’d probably say…

“Frogs AGAIN Lord?..they didnt work 4,000 years ago…maybe its time to just start talking outloud in a booming voice for the world to hear…hows about updating the way you communicate with us huh”?

For those who say, even if he talked, people wouldnt listen…then I say, then he sure is off the mark with FROGS.

I choose to believe it was a random anomoly.
 
When I was about 14, I was coming back from the barn in a rainstorm and found a small fish in the yard, flopping around. I thought it would be neat to show my baby sister, who was about 3, so I scooped it up.

I found her in the bathroom – Mom was giving her a bath. So I just dropped the fish in the tub. The kid put both hands and feet on the edge of the tub and did a bridge!http://forums.catholic-questions.org/images/icons/icon10.gif
 
vern humphrey:
When I was about 14, I was coming back from the barn in a rainstorm and found a small fish in the yard, flopping around. I thought it would be neat to show my baby sister, who was about 3, so I scooped it up.

I found her in the bathroom – Mom was giving her a bath. So I just dropped the fish in the tub. The kid put both hands and feet on the edge of the tub and did a bridge!http://forums.catholic-questions.org/images/icons/icon10.gif
lol!:rotfl:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top