L
larsont7
Guest
Please keep the following men in your prayers who are to be ordained to the holy priesthood this coming Saturday, May 28th, at St. Cecilia’s Cathedral in Omaha, Nebraska:
Rev. Mr. Edward Brodsky
Rev. Mr. Joshua Houck
Rev. Mr. Christopher Mahowald
Rev. Mr. Dominic Savoie
If you are unable to attend, I know in the past they have aired the ordinations on livemass.org so hopefully they will do the same this year. If you have the means and time available, I would highly recommend making the trip as it is quite an amazing ceremony and Mass in a beautiful cathedral.
Rev. Mr. Edward Brodsky
Rev. Mr. Joshua Houck
Rev. Mr. Christopher Mahowald
Rev. Mr. Dominic Savoie
If you are unable to attend, I know in the past they have aired the ordinations on livemass.org so hopefully they will do the same this year. If you have the means and time available, I would highly recommend making the trip as it is quite an amazing ceremony and Mass in a beautiful cathedral.

