Full Knowledge of a sin?

  • Thread starter Thread starter FCS
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

FCS

Guest
Up until about one month ago, I did not know the Church’s official teaching on masturbation (or even that they had official teaching on this subject).
However, online I had seen/heard that masterbation would send you to hell. I didn’t believe this and thought that it was just a bunch of “crazy Christian ladies” (please dont be offended). My question is, is this full knowledge?

I am going to confession tommorrow and would just like to know if I should confess this. Thanks!
 
No it’s not full knowledge and all sin is forgivable for those who are contrite

Jim
 
Without full knowledge on your part, it’s likely not mortal.

However, ‘when in doubt, confess it out’ - mention it to Father and persevere 🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top