C
child_of_God85
Guest
I’m 23, and on occasion enjoy playing video games. There are only a few game series I truely enjoy, and one of them is the Silent Hill series. I’ve been following this series since the first game came out. Yes, it is violent at times, and can be very disturbing, but I also love that it’s not just action, you also have to use your head in the games. They can have some real good puzzles.
I was wondering if there are any other Silent Hill fans on this site. If so, which of the five games do you like the best?
So far my favorite is still the first game, it had the most puzzles and I just love the whole setting in the game. I enjoyed the second one, but didn’t quite understand the plot too well. The third one is the second best in the series I think (even though I have yet to finish it), it reminded me of the first one. The fourth was ok, but seemed to different, and I didn’t care for the main guy to much, he reminded me of a male model. I’m currently playing the fifth on for the PS2, and really enjoy it. Very scary, and I love the puzzles in this one. I do have a few complaints about it. It seems a bit short and I hate how the non firearm weapons always break. It also seems a bit silly that the main guy is carrying around two iv drip stands, a tv, two typewriters, and a slew of other junk. Where does he keep all this junk?
I do like that they have a pyramid head like monster in it again. That guy freaked me out in the second game.
I hated the movie based on the game. It started out promising, but they totally messed the plot up and went way over board with the special effects and gore.
I was wondering if there are any other Silent Hill fans on this site. If so, which of the five games do you like the best?
So far my favorite is still the first game, it had the most puzzles and I just love the whole setting in the game. I enjoyed the second one, but didn’t quite understand the plot too well. The third one is the second best in the series I think (even though I have yet to finish it), it reminded me of the first one. The fourth was ok, but seemed to different, and I didn’t care for the main guy to much, he reminded me of a male model. I’m currently playing the fifth on for the PS2, and really enjoy it. Very scary, and I love the puzzles in this one. I do have a few complaints about it. It seems a bit short and I hate how the non firearm weapons always break. It also seems a bit silly that the main guy is carrying around two iv drip stands, a tv, two typewriters, and a slew of other junk. Where does he keep all this junk?
I hated the movie based on the game. It started out promising, but they totally messed the plot up and went way over board with the special effects and gore.