M
mike182d
Guest
Alright, let me preface this thread by stating: I am a dork. 
I purchased Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Nintendo Wii a while back, absolutely love it, and thought āhey, if Iām going to play people online, wouldnāt it be great to play against other Catholics instead of random people?ā
Soā¦are there any other Catholics out there who have played this game? Just curious. Maybe we could get a group going or something.
Maybe I have too much time on my handsā¦
I purchased Super Smash Brothers Brawl for the Nintendo Wii a while back, absolutely love it, and thought āhey, if Iām going to play people online, wouldnāt it be great to play against other Catholics instead of random people?ā
Soā¦are there any other Catholics out there who have played this game? Just curious. Maybe we could get a group going or something.
Maybe I have too much time on my handsā¦