C
Charlotte408
Guest
I dont know if anyones seen it, after my post I’ll look around and see if I can find a video of it somewheres…but it goes like this…
you know that movie ‘ice age’??? the latest one…with the dinosaurs?? the commerical is a clip, of that movie.
Sid, “Hi! I’m Sid! and I’m a mommy”
Narrator: "This is Sid- HE’s a MOMMY’’
Sid, " I love kids, love to protect them, love them (idk this part by heart but he’s going off on how he loves kids’
Narrator, ‘you dont have to be perfect- to be a parent’
little dinosaurs run up ‘mommy mommy’
-OH I have to find a link to the commerical because its DRIVING me crazy!..the basic point of it is, that, you can be gay, and be a good parent.
Which is possible, I’m not saying it isnt. I dont know every gay person-
I have a problem with, the whole, I’m a MAN, but I’m a MOMMY.
Ok, as a single mother, I might say that I am both my daughters mother AND father. In the way that I have the responsibilities of BOTH. however, I would NOT say that I am a ‘DADDY’…see what I’m saying?
My daughter doesnt walk up to me and say ‘daddy daddy’
Yes, you dont have to be perfect to be a good parent, but you DO need some sense of reality dont you?!?!??
IMHO- there are generally 2 types of homosexuals…1. The kind that know they are either male or female, and attracted to someone of the same sex…but have a general idea of reality…and then 2. those that think they are ’ a woman trapped inside a mans body’ and therefore a ‘mommy’ or vice versa…
I mean, theres not being perfect…and then theres straight up delusional…and this commerical - I SWEAR, I saw it once in the morning a couple days ago…and now…I see it maybe 2-3 times a day…its like they are promoting gay adoption…
you know that movie ‘ice age’??? the latest one…with the dinosaurs?? the commerical is a clip, of that movie.
Sid, “Hi! I’m Sid! and I’m a mommy”
Narrator: "This is Sid- HE’s a MOMMY’’
Sid, " I love kids, love to protect them, love them (idk this part by heart but he’s going off on how he loves kids’
Narrator, ‘you dont have to be perfect- to be a parent’
little dinosaurs run up ‘mommy mommy’
-OH I have to find a link to the commerical because its DRIVING me crazy!..the basic point of it is, that, you can be gay, and be a good parent.
Which is possible, I’m not saying it isnt. I dont know every gay person-
I have a problem with, the whole, I’m a MAN, but I’m a MOMMY.
Ok, as a single mother, I might say that I am both my daughters mother AND father. In the way that I have the responsibilities of BOTH. however, I would NOT say that I am a ‘DADDY’…see what I’m saying?
My daughter doesnt walk up to me and say ‘daddy daddy’
Yes, you dont have to be perfect to be a good parent, but you DO need some sense of reality dont you?!?!??
IMHO- there are generally 2 types of homosexuals…1. The kind that know they are either male or female, and attracted to someone of the same sex…but have a general idea of reality…and then 2. those that think they are ’ a woman trapped inside a mans body’ and therefore a ‘mommy’ or vice versa…
I mean, theres not being perfect…and then theres straight up delusional…and this commerical - I SWEAR, I saw it once in the morning a couple days ago…and now…I see it maybe 2-3 times a day…its like they are promoting gay adoption…