Have you, or anyone in your family been involved with the New Age Movement, or as a Freemason? If so, do you believe it has effected your own life in some way? God bless.
If I could ask, what do you mean by this? It is a topic some people in my area have asked me about. As a religious I necessarily feel cautious in responding, as I do here.
I have a cousin who is a Wiccan, and I used to live with Order of Druids back in my early 20s. Its best to know your weakness and follow your gut with sin temptation.
If I could ask, what do you mean by this? It is a topic some people in my area have asked me about. As a religious I necessarily feel cautious in responding, as I do here.
DISCLAIMER: Catholic Answers has turned over the archive to Catholic-Questions.org and no longer owns, manages, or moderates the forums. For additional apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.