T
Trevor_Stamm
Guest
Hello,
My direction at this issue is to be educated on what Church doctrine teaches when dealing with this issue, not to put Baptism into question.
Rheims.
Gen 3:16
To the woman also he said: I will multiply thy sorrows, and thy conceptions: in sorrow shalt thou bring forth children, and thou shalt be under thy husband’s power, and he shall have dominion over thee.
Baptism wipes out all sin, including original sin. So when a baby girl is baptized or woman is baptized into the Church, why do they still suffer pain in child birth?
I guess the real question is why do those that are truly Baptized still suffer the punishment of original sin? This includes man and woman.
Thanks.
My direction at this issue is to be educated on what Church doctrine teaches when dealing with this issue, not to put Baptism into question.
Rheims.
Gen 3:16
To the woman also he said: I will multiply thy sorrows, and thy conceptions: in sorrow shalt thou bring forth children, and thou shalt be under thy husband’s power, and he shall have dominion over thee.
Baptism wipes out all sin, including original sin. So when a baby girl is baptized or woman is baptized into the Church, why do they still suffer pain in child birth?
I guess the real question is why do those that are truly Baptized still suffer the punishment of original sin? This includes man and woman.
Thanks.