Georgia's Republican Veteran Legislators Are Afraid of Antifa Doxxing

• Thread starter Thread starter gam197
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
He is right. You hold a special session and usurp the Popular Vote ( the will of the people ) there will be a civil war within the state.

ABIDE BY THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. They voted in Biden.

BTW, The Governor has already said he has no authority to call such a session.

He is right. You hold a special session and usurp the Popular Vote ( the will of the people ) there will be a civil war within the state.
I’d expect the participants of such a conflict to not be sufficiently defined by the labels “blm” or “Antifa.” It might motivate people that have otherwise been silent to take action.

This is troubling that these congressmen are afraid of ANTIFA.

The Washington Post had a story about Kevin Van Ausdal, the Democratic Candidate who ran against qanon supporter Marjorie Taylor Greene in Ga. Best reporting I have read all year.

Basically, he was hounded out of the race by violent threats hat led to his divorce, leaving GA, and abandoning the race.

No one should be treating any legislators that way, but apparently it does work. The threat of violence has discouraged good people from running, and driven them mad when they do run.

Kevin Van Ausdal never had a chance against Greene anyway, which only makes it worse.

No one should be treating any legislators that way, but apparently it does work.
I hate to say it, but threatening something in which another party has interest is a common conflict resolution strategy. It might not be a physical threat (ex: boycotts can be viewed as financial threats, then there are legal threats, so on). But it can become a matter of if the person is willing to endure the damage.

48.png
gam197:
This is troubling that these congressmen are afraid of ANTIFA.
Yes, it’s certainly troubling that there are members of congress that aren’t anti-fascist.
Should people be threatened with violence, should they be intimidated so that they back down. .

I have just read that Rep. Johnson was stripped of her committee.

https://dailycaller.com/2020/12/09/...ripped-committee-assignments-cynthia-johnson/

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back