germs on the Communion cup

  • Thread starter Thread starter Rob_in_Oregon
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do not completely get your joke- “Catholics-here comes everyone” you said…are you meaning that the forums can be a mix of relaxation and intensity?

Have a blessed Lent yourself, too! 🙂

I try to keep healthy, and I sometimes worry about things, ya hear things and stories and it can make a person go berserk LOL!

I went to the church across from my street and Mass was over…then I headed over to the nearby Catherdral and it started-I just missed the ashes 😦
I should have just directly went over to the Cathedral! I am not the best with planning!
The quote has been around a long time. I think it refers to the varieties of people you can meet under the banner of Catholicism. I won’t get to Mass until 7 this evening. No chance to walk around all day exhibiting my Catholicism. Oh well…
 
The quote has been around a long time. I think it refers to the varieties of people you can meet under the banner of Catholicism. I won’t get to Mass until 7 this evening. No chance to walk around all day exhibiting my Catholicism. Oh well…
Oh, why thank you for clarifying!

🙂
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top