R
Redbaron998
Guest
Hey yall,
I need a lil help getting this stright cause I am slow like that.
Ok so we got The Blessed Virgin Mary, that one is easy.
So then we have her sister Mary the wife of Cleophas (John 19:25)
is this the same Mary the mother of James and Joseph (Matthew 27:56)
and is that the same mother of Zebedee’s sons? or is that a different person.
and are there any more besides Mary Magdalene?
Just need a hand putting this all toghether, thanks a lot.
May the Lord grant you His peace.
I need a lil help getting this stright cause I am slow like that.
Ok so we got The Blessed Virgin Mary, that one is easy.
So then we have her sister Mary the wife of Cleophas (John 19:25)
is this the same Mary the mother of James and Joseph (Matthew 27:56)
and is that the same mother of Zebedee’s sons? or is that a different person.
and are there any more besides Mary Magdalene?
Just need a hand putting this all toghether, thanks a lot.
May the Lord grant you His peace.