Ghayat Al-Hakim aka Picatrix (Medieval Esoterism)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Conspiracy_Theorist
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Conspiracy_Theorist

Guest
Greetings,

Anyone have ever read this book?

I actually used to practice this magickal book with the purpose that I wish to find a quick solutions to get a partner in relationship. Indeed, it works really well, though recently, deep down into my heart, I know that this is evil doer. I hope members here can give me some humble advices for apologetic prayer and the prayer for mental strengh to get through as a single man. Thank you everyone.

R
 
Last edited:
here is my humble advice, if it is not of God, it is of the devil.

You know this book is an ‘evil doer’ so please give it no more of your time. Are you Catholic or Christian? Pray to God and start following the Commandments. One of them is to have nothing to do with this type of thing.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top